In a wedding celebration it’s the small details that really matter. A few words strung together and delivered with magnificence can capture the character of a couple and strike a chord with all that are present. Wedding ceremonies are so full of love, smiles, laughter and happy tears. The absolute best things in life. It’s my pleasure to be a part of this and creating an unforgettable experience for everyone involved.
- a customised ceremony, with attention to detail to make your day everything you want it to be
- as many meetings as you feel are needed (either face to face or Skype)
- assistance with vows and planning
- the solution man - dealing with any last minute curveballs to ensure everything runs smoothly and everyone feels relaxed prior to and during the ceremony
- a meaningful, awesome and fun ceremony that is the highlight of your wedding day
- a passionate storyteller, I love to tell a good love story if you’re happy for me to share it
- communication – giving answers before any guests need to ask
- the "go to" person for various vendors so the bridal party can relax
- entertain guests whilst bridal party are away with photographer
- keep the celebration flowing smoothly and guests engaged
- introducing speakers with fun personal details previously agreed upon
bridal party speech coaching
- help calm the nerves around public speaking
- offer techniques and strategies to assist with confidence
- meet with bridal party before the big day to offer advice and assistance with speech delivery
- help with structuring speeches and ensure they are aligned with the couple’s vision
- assistance during the ceremony if anyone struggles with finishing their speech!
Real life reviews
Here is what a few couples have said after sharing their amazing days with Whitelaw Weddings...
charlie and ollie knowles
We can not deal with how much fun and how amazing you were at our wedding. We are still getting such great feedback from our guests about you and how you set the scene for the best day ever! THANK YOU
Kirsty and Scott Fletcher
A wedding celebrant and MC are such a vital part of any wedding. I knew we could put all our trust into Jason to really deliver on the day. Jason listened to our needs and took all the stress out so we could enjoy ourselves. We had so much positive feedback about him after our wedding and could not recommend him enough.
Mathew and holly graham
The feedback we received from family and friends following the wedding was nothing short of amazing, Before our entrance into the room for the reception dinner, we could hear the room was in stitches from Jase ‘warming the crowd’. The venue owner passed on a special mention to me on the night for choosing such a wonderful person to help us celebrate our wedding.
It was about ten years ago, through the requests of friends and family, that I first became involved in weddings. Through my other work, I am no stranger to public speaking and warming crowds. For this reason I’ve had the pleasure of MCing many weddings. It was not until my own wedding day in February 2017 that I realised I could combine my passion for love in general and speaking skills, in order to help other couples officiate their marriage. As a registered NZ marriage celebrant I feel so lucky to have the opportunity to play a role in these incredibly special and unforgettable unions.
I know from my own experience how important it is to make your wedding your own. The beauty of today’s marriage ceremonies is that there is very little you have to do to make it legal. Just a few lines I have to say, everything else is completely up to the loved up couple! Whether it’s a high energy ceremony, or something small and relaxed that you’re after, both ways are perfectly fine and equally special. I’m never bound by tradition, and will always try to put the couple’s own stamp on everything I do for them. As a celebrant my ultimate goal is to do my absolute best to facilitate the best day of your lives.
I would love to hear from you...
If you would like to enquire about any of my wedding services, or check availability, please fill out the contact form below. I look forward to hearing from you!